What is the basis for Lund University’s efforts to establish itself in Science Village? What decisions have been taken and by whom? How does establishment in Science Village affect the rest of Lund University? These questions and many others were adressed in a Vice-Chancellor’s webinar on Science Village, held on 13 November 2020 with the below participants.
• Sylvia Schwaag Serger, deputy vice-chancellor
• Sven Lidin, dean of the Faculty of Science
• Viktor Öwall, dean of the Faculty of Engineering, (LTH)
• Heiner Linke, NanoLund, Solid State Physics
• Joachim Schnadt, head of department, Department of Physics
Moderator: Christofer Edling, dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences
Questions from the webinar can be downloaded below.
Any further questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will also find Heiner Linke’s and Sylvia Schwaag Serger’s presentations:
Heiner Linke presentation 13 November 2020 (PDF)
Learn more about Lund University’s vision for Science Village (Swedish and English)